Search engine optimisation (SEO) is a complex world even for the most seasoned digital marketers. But, SEO is also the backbone of any successful digital marketing campaign, especially in a time when a big chunk of the world’s population is relying heavily on search engines to get information for just about anything. In 2022 alone, Google has received almost 2.3 trillion searches, and those websites on the first five organic results accounted for 67.6% of all the clicks. These numbers mean a lot if you’re a digital marketing agency. And, the numbers that come with hiring your own SEO team could also make you think twice about prioritising SEO in your campaigns. That is why you should outsource SEO.
Why outsourcing SEO is a smart move
SEO is at the core of every successful online marketing campaign because it generates traffic, increases the usability of your website, helps you generate new leads, improves engagement, and ultimately leads to increased sales and better visibility for your brand. But, why exactly should you outsource your SEO?
- You get to speed up growth without going through difficult problems. One of the biggest reasons for outsourcing SEO is that the amount of time it takes to learn everything could leave you behind the pack. SEO agencies already have a team of experts who can kick-start planning, implementation, and monitoring without the delays that could come with not having experience in this industry. SEO experts already know their way around and could address any issues without having to waste time on learning.
- You save time and money. It’s every digital marketing agency’s dream—or any business—to stay efficient while saving time and money, and you can do that when you outsource SEO. Instead of handling everything in-house where you have to hire and manage your own people, you can just leave the job to experts who don’t need supervision to deliver results. This will give you more time to focus on the things that you’re good at, while keeping your operational costs as low as possible. And, you can do all that without worrying about sacrificing your efficiency.
- You get to maintain rankings at a lower cost. Google’s algorithms keep on changing to make sure that only reliable websites rank higher on its search results. If you’re a digital marketing agency handling several clients, you would need people to constantly monitor their websites and make the necessary changes to adapt to the latest Google algorithm updates and address any penalties incurred on their sites. This is exactly why you should outsource SEO. You don’t have to worry about rankings falling down and disappointing your clients.
Important things to discuss when outsourcing SEO
Once you decide to outsource SEO, it’s very important to discuss these four things with your SEO reseller:
- Your strategy. Each digital marketing agency is different, which also means that your strategy and needs may be different from others. For one, you have to determine how much of your marketing strategy covers SEO and know what your current efforts are. This will help your reseller understand if you need to start from scratch or if changes have to be implemented to improve your results.
- Your budget. The truth is; SEO is not the cheapest strategy out there, but it’s also one of the most worthy. Bigger companies with unlimited budgets would instantly go outsourcing SEO. But, if you’re a smaller business, you have to set a budget first to see what package can the reseller offer you within that cost.
- Your brand. SEO is complex, and it involves going down to the nitty-gritty of your brand to really come up with strategies that will help you rank. When you outsource SEO, a professional will be tasked with researching your keywords and curating your content, and that person has to know about your brand and your goals to create the most effective strategies for you.
- Your needs. SEO covers a wide range of areas that are all aimed towards helping you rank better and improve your visibility online. If you want to save time and money on your SEO efforts, you should be able to determine what aspects of SEO you need help with. The thing is, you don’t have to outsource completely if you already have a team to cover some parts of it, say content writers or web developers. Know what your needs are, so your reseller could offer you the right package.
Choose the best SEO reseller programme for your agency
Since choosing the right reseller programme is integral to outsourcing SEO effectively, here are some tips that you should keep in mind first:
- Keep it local first. With Google putting a lot of emphasis on local search, it’s very important to find a reseller programme that offers a good local SEO strategy.
- Ask about tools and software. If you’re going to work with an SEO reseller, it’s very important to ask about the tools and software they’re using because that says a lot about their efficiency in implementing your campaigns.
- Go for credibility. A lot of SEO companies could promise you the best results, but what they do to get to that point matters more than the actual rankings. Go for a reseller that only uses white hat SEO techniques. Black hat strategies may yield faster results, but they can also put your clients at risk for penalties.
Work with SEO Agency
There are so many reasons why you should outsource SEO. We are a digital agency composed of experts in SEO and digital marketing who can work together in giving your clients the best results in their campaigns while keeping your costs low. We’ve been in this industry for many years, and we’ve helped several businesses succeed in their campaigns.
We can do the same for you! Get in touch with us today to know more about our reseller programmes.